Anyone elses?

Have hard time after there tubal? Cant help feeling sad... am i alone or is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• Nope. I'm fine with it. Mine was 8 1/2 months ago. I have 5 kids and was absolutely done after 5 c-sections.
    It's probably normal, though. Many people have regrets after them.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I haven't had one, but I would assume it was normal. My older sister had one after her 3rd boy, and when we found out that I was expecting she had been searching to find out how much it would cost to get hers reversed. When we found out I was pregnant, I've never seen someone so happy. LOL She loves babies. My son has been blessed with wonderful 3 aunts.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I was the same way. It is the end of an era ya know. You made the right decision for yourself. My husband's grandmother told me that if us women didn't have these feeling the species would end. Good luck to you.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I haven't had a tubal, but I find myself sad some days that we are done having kids. It's the end of an era, kwim? Even though we are happy with our family size (and my dh absolutely one hundred percent does NOT want another child!) it's still sad to realize there will be no more babies. It's actually part of why I haven't pushed dh too hard on that whole vasectomy issue. Closing the door completely to an amazing time in your life is probably going to be bittersweet for most moms.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011