Ever hear of AshleyMadison website for married pple to cheat?

I just read an article in Redbook about it and was surprised how many married men have joined it. What would you do if your spouse had a profile!

hazeleyezmommy

Asked by hazeleyezmommy at 12:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• WOW! Never heard of it, but it really doesnt surprise me.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes, I've heard of it. Wouldn't this site be a moneymaking opportunity for blackmailers?
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 12:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have heard of it--quite some time ago actually. It is very sad that it even exists, but I've never even thought about what I would do about it, because I have no fear of it ever happening.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have no spouse so...
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes I heard about it when they featured it on the Tyra Banks show....If I found out DH had a profile on there I would assume he didnt want to be married anymore and go ahead and grant his wish with divorce papers
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't think it's very hard for married people to cheat, so I'm not sure why they needed a website dedicated to it. And I like to think that my husband is smart enough that if he had a profile on it, he would make sure I couldn't find out - he's not stupid! But I'm quite sure he would never do that anyway.

Answer by missanc at 12:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes, i have heard of it. Doesn't it piss you off? It pisses me off...lol, i guess if people want to cheat...they will anyway though...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Never heard of it
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 12:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I first heard of it on the Tyra show, i was shocked, and appalled. It's disgusting if you ask me, I have no s/o at the moment, but when I do and we get married, and I find out he has one, he's out the door, that's nonsense!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I've never heard of it..but if I found out DF had a profile I'd leave his ass!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011