A health question....

My knee is always cracking when I bend over or kneel down. It cracks like many, many little cracks. Could it be arthritis?

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 12:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Health

• if it hurts I would see a DR. f it doesn't hurt then it's most likely the fluid thatsurrounds the knee cap moving.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Ahhhh Barbie knees is what my daughters call it. *wink* would not hurt to have a doc look like them. Mine have done the same all my life. I haven't had any problems because of it.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• could be, i have rheumatoid arthritis and my knees do that (so do my elbows, hips, back, ankles, wrists & shoulders)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My knees, shoulders & wrists are that way. But, it's all from the wear & tear of gymnastics & dance the 1st 20 years of my life. I'm almost certain I will end up having surgery on my knees. :-/
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Sometimes, air gets under the kneecap. It escapes with a crack when you bend your knee. With arthritis, you'd have pain, not sound.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Mine hurts and you'll need to check it out with your doctor
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 10:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2011