How are you going to celebrate?

How are you going to celebrate NOT being pregnant anymore???

I have 79 more days to go before Sonny makes his grand appearence and while I am definatly looking forward to meeting my new son....I am also VERY excited about just not being pregnant anymore lol and I plan on celebrating!!!!

It's between drinking a BUTTLOAD of Pepsi (hubby has "banned" me from drinking it for the duration of my pregnancy...which has been like freaking torture! lol) or drinking ONE glass of champagne....I've never had champagne before and I'm not going to lie...I kind of miss having the occasional alcoholic beverage lol....I also really miss cigerettes but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to start back up....it's terrible for me and I want to be here for my chitlins lol

Tell me how your going to celebrate having at least PART of your body back....I know alot of us (including me) will be breastfeeding so can't claim our entire bodies for at least another 6 months lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• WOW.. I drank pepsi, dr pepper, coke, sweet tea.. Anything youcan think of i drank it. well of cousre not alchol, but i didnt stop drink soda/pop justbecuase i was pregnant. I ate healther due to the face my DH and i live with our gradfather who is diabetic, and many other health problems. But after our DS was born and 2 weeks of healing, me and so GF went out to dinner and a movie.
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I nursed, so i kept up the healthy diet - no soda, for quite a while. I loved being pregnant, I really did. I actually miss it now. My youngest is 5.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm going to be breastfeeding but I do believe I will treat myself to some caramel frappe's from mc donald's they are amazing and before I got pregnant I used to drink a ton!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'll just have a big coffee. lol
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 5:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011