Do you ever get the feeling?

that you aren't good enough for others to be a true friend to? and that they are just using you when no one else is around?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I've had friends like that, yes. I don't have friends like that anymore.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No. I have very few (can count them on one hand) "friends".. I have more acquaintances than I can count though. In order for someone to rank "friend" in my life, a person must have shown me that they don't play games, they don't use, they don't criticize and act like an ass.. so on and so on.. A "friend" is proven, tested and tried and true. Anyone that does not meet my standards never makes "friend" they will always be an acquaintance, nothing more nothing less, and will never be an actual part of my life beyond cordial pleasantries when they are seen/encountered.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have had a few "friends" like that in my life. I walked away and learned who my true friends are. I may not have the most friends, but I have the best friends lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yep, been a doormat quite a few times!
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 7:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Used to but not anymore. I do enjoy others company but I don't do favors and don't ask favors.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Not anymore, that was maybe in my high school and early 20s where that happened. I learned by my mid 20s I deserved better then fly by night friends. Now I do have alot of "friends" but they are not good friends, more like acquaintances. I have only a few "good friends" that I actually trust.

Answer by gemgem at 7:59 AM on Mar. 30, 2011