Inner thighs

whats a good exercise to get rid of inner thigh fat?

DaNanny28

Asked by DaNanny28 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Try pilates leg excercises and toning lunges too, use ankle weights also to have some resistance. Try out self .com u can customize workouts and meal plans to help with ur weight loss. I use it all the time. Good luck!
    blackpanther75

Answer by blackpanther75 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Unfortunately, you cannot spot-reduce body fat. :-( If you could, I would have a six-pack from all the ab exercises I do. You can build and tone the muscle underneath the fat, but you have to diet/cut calories in order to get rid of the fat. Blackpanther is right, though, about the lunges. When not pregnant, I use a Smith machine at the gym to do assisted lunges and squats. My inner thighs burn for days after the lunges and it will really target that muscle because you're not using as many core muscles as you would with an unassisted lunge. Another good exercise (if you have a gym membership) is the thigh adductor. It's kind of like the old school tigh master, except you can add tons of weight to it as you build muscle.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Google inner thigh exercises.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You can't spot-lose fat. You need to burn more calories than you're taking in to burn fat. From there, some cardio and strength training will firm you up everywhere, including your inner thighs.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i agree, you can work that area, but you need to burn overall calories... focusing on one area will tone, not get rid of fat...
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I wish you could spot-lose fat.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2011