Do you do things?

with your neighbors? or your kids do things with their kids? and what would you do if you felt like the only time their children were available to play with your children is when no one else is around?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• My children are the only children on the street. Well, the other family has a senior in hs and another doing mission work in a far away land lol. I think if you feel this is the situation with your children, just let them enjoy their company when they're available. I wouldn't go out of my way for my children to spend time with them. Don't occupy too much of your time worrying about it. You know who they really are, keep that in mind.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• we sometimes have block parties or sometimes go to the beach with other families
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My neighbors do alot of drugs and thier kids are a little on the wild side so I don't let my daughter play over there
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• That happens at our house. Sometimes when my kids go outside to play the neighbor kids go inside. Makes me a bit sad but, like givingtreemom said-they are just kids.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• but what if the parents act this way also then what?
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No, I recently found out what a pervert my downstairs neighbor is when he asked me out. He told me all kinds of things he does, likes, notices about me - it freaked me out. And he has two little girls! I don't talk to him anymore now.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011