A little spice please... adult content

Just need some suggestions one what to do to keep the "sexy" feeling going. We have our 2 1/2 month old DD and just not feeling it right now lol Even bedroom advice welcome :)

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 1:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• My best advice.

That sexy feeling stems from thoughts. A large part of a woman feeling sexy, stems from that woman's thoughts/views of herself. Feeling sexy starts with thinking sexy.Each woman has her own unique sexiness. We are born to be and we were created "sexy"(due to that whole drive to procreate business.lol).The problem is, far too many women do not see their own unique sexiness so they don't feel sexy. Want to feel sexy, know what makes you think sexy. For some women that's in the way they dress. For others it's what they learn. For others what they read, or how they spend their time.Others it's make up and jewelry.For others still, it's getting down and dirty and being out playing hard in the world. In order to feel sexy, look into yourself, learn to see and accept YOUR own unique sexiness. Once that happens, feeling sexy follows. And you feel sexy all the time,not just when having sex..lol It becomes part of you
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• get some sexy lingeriethat you feel comfortable in. Massage oil, try getting a book of different positions. Champagne and strawberries, umm... that's all I can think of for now... try a nice bath or shower together
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• hey it does happen but the feeling will come back
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I asked the same question to OB after i had my boy, it was 6 months after my boy was boy that my DH and i finally started back up in the bed room... Some women can go home, and get back in it, and other take awhile.. Your hubby just has to understanding and wait..
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• We have no problem "getting back into it physically" it just feels forced I guess. i was just looking for maybe something new :) Thanks ladies.
    yesmaam

Comment by yesmaam (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011