OUTRAGEOUS! Weird stroller uses?

What's the most shocking way you've ever used your baby stroller?

For example, I've used mine as a grocery cart loading it way too heavy for what it was intended for, but it held up alright. It was a real work horse; no wonder the tires always went flat.

I'm sure your stories could top mine... I challenge you to one-up me!

Tell me some of your crazy stories of what you've either seen or done yourself. :)

Go for it.

amyji

Asked by amyji at 1:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• I only used it for the baby. BUT I have seen a lady in my town carrying the baby with a case of natural ice and some brown bags I'm sure were 22's or something lol
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 1:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I used one which was given to me (after I said I didn't need it, I always wore my babies) to haul yard debris.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• right now i have all of my kids shoes in the basket on the bottom lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have used to shopping, clothes food you name it! With my child in the stroller. I have even used my stroller to move!!
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• When my kids were walking I'd take the stroller and load it with groceries to walk home. It was a lot easier to wrangle a 2yo then to carry 4 grocery bags while trying to push a 2yo.
    A couple years ago we had a mishap with our truck so me and the 4 kids had to walk home 2 miles. Half way home I found out my then 5yo had huge bleeding blisters on her feet (she never complained) so she rode in our umbrella stroller with her 2yo sister in her lap and the back loaded with bags of school supplies. WAY over the weight limit. It survived. We had that stroller for 8 years and it still worked, lol.
    We now have the one that came with the carseat. The 8mo rides in the seat, my 5yo sits on the front (the tray) and I load it up with groceries, even hanging some from the handle. Gotta do what ya gotta do when you don't have a car.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i have used mine to haul clothes to the laundry matt when the basket was to heavy for me to carry and getting things from the store
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011