Any mom here that works full time and run their own business as well?

How do you manage your time?
Do you have a staff under you?
What type of business?

BalooSkii

Asked by BalooSkii at 1:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work full time & have my own business! I started out as being laid off & then I found Internet CEO Moms. My husband then got laid off 2 months after me, his 2nd layoff in half a year. He just found a job, nothing like what he used to make but it's something, in December. I make a good amount working from home but it just wasn't enough for our situation. Sooooo, with that being said, I found a full time job so we can catch back up & I do this as soon as I get home. I will not give up on my business because I love it too much & I plan on being back home eventually!

I have to make some time for my family, which means weekends & dinner-time. It's my own business so it's something that I do on my own. I have to be extremely organized. I am still getting in the routine but it's just something that you have to figure out on your own. ;o)

Do you work from home & work full time as well or are you thinking about it?
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 6:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I had my own custom clothing line while I was with my x hubby. I had to cose it once it started getting busy because he was no help and although I was busy I still didn't generate enough at the time to hire a staff. Its been 5 years I closed that business and 2 years he and I are not together and I find myself craving to re-opening the business. I learned a lot and think it will pick back up rather quickly. A plus is the kids are older and I have a couple of ppl willing to invest financially to start it up since I sold all my equiptment.

Your story was great, I wish u continued success!
    BalooSkii

Comment by BalooSkii (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Sorry for typos typing on android while folding laundry lol.
    BalooSkii

Comment by BalooSkii (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011