Any Single Mom dating horror stories???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Just started so no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have one, but WAY too long to write out. I'm in a good relationship now though for nearly a year and I'm happy!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Good luck pinkdragon....an congrats rio_burb
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No, I had a couple that wouldn't stop calling even when I told them it wasn't going to work out but fortunately I had only given them my cell phone number and met them at the restaurant the first time we went out.

Answer by missanc at 1:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Not single anymore but I have a few horror stories from when I was single. One of them was a guy I met & I didnt click with him. He was so self conscious about himself I couldnt handle it. He was convinced I didnt want to be with him because he was fat LOL but he wasnt even fat. He told me he knew I was just a stuck up skinny girl who didnt like fat boys. He messaged me online CONSTANTLY after and was calling me all the time. I finally had to delete him, block him and threaten him with the cops & on a final note told him to go get a dozen donuts and stfu.

Answer by gemgem at 1:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• one time i went out w/ this guy who was a social worker, had his own place, own car, and everything, i was a single mom with no stable job, we went out for dinner and a few drinks, when we got the tab (which was about 60$) he asked if i could cover it, i about dyed of laughing....really? i will never get over that, EVER! ......needless to say, i haven't talked to him since that night.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011