Do anyone believe in ghosts? When I was little I'm pretty sure that I've seen one.

sweetsmo

Asked by sweetsmo at 11:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I totally beleive in them never seen them but heard things, & so into those shows Ghost hunters, hauntings, paranormal state, then I sleep with the lights on lol
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Yeah.. I always saw things in the house I grew up in. They didn't scare me because I was too little to even begin to comprehend what they were. In the house we live in now.. some things have happened, I've heard voices, etc. It freaked me out bad, I cleansed the house and nothing has happened since.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:51 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i go ghost hunting and get a few things...they don't scare me i have seen them my whole life. Also i have a open connection
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• In the house I grew up in I use to always here a woman walking with high heels on our front porch but when you'd look no one was there. We'd see figures walking down our hallway and turning down another hall which lead to the backdoor. Our house was partially underground so the front and back door were on the front of the house. One night I totally flipped out, I was in our living room at home alone and all the power went out and then I heard the woman walking up and down the porch, so I went into my moms room (which I had to walk down the hallway to get to her room.) and got on the corded phone to call my friend that lived right down the road. When I called I asked her if her power was out and she told me no then I heard the woman walking again so I hung up the phone as quick as I could and called my mom and told her to get home right now because the power was out and I was freaking the hell out.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:00 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• In the apartments my fiance & I moved into (our first place together) I'd wake up to someone saying Whitney! (my name) while he was working 3rd shift. It was nice to find out later that the landlord had found someone dead in one of the apartments. After that I always slept with the lights on.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Yes, Absolutely. And angels and spirit guides and loved ones that visit us. My daughter used to definitely play with her protectors when she was little. I've had several incidences where I've seen my angels and I've heard my name called before.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2008