Do you ever feel like this?

Like your house is just never good enough no matter how much you clean it? I absolutely hate the idea of ppl coming over to my house b/c everyone i know has a very very nice home compared to mine. I hate it! If i could afford it, i'd get rid of this place and get a different one but its not in the finances for us. :(

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i think I used to feel that way - he have an "average" home - nothing spectacular compared people we know.. i guess I am envious sometimes but maybe you could do cutesy things to help make it look cuter.?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I feel the same sometimes. I have two little tornadoes that like to destroy everything in their paths. They go by the names of Madison and Dakota. LOL. It's difficult to keep everything clean behind them.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i wished...im not a decorative person...or well i am but don't really know how to do it to my own home :/ my hubby is better at it than me
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Never have felt this way, even when I didn't have my dream home and lived in a much smaller one, my home even though humble was a place of love and it was reflected in it.

Answer by older at 1:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I feel the way you do. Because of our newest addition and the economy, we have had to downsize. We are living in a too small apartment, but this is what we can afford right now. It seems, even when things are picked up and put away, that iour place is still a mess. I am like you and I don't invite people over either.
    simplysavvy

Answer by simplysavvy at 1:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yup, I feel th same!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Especially having kids and animals! As soon as I sweep/mop in come muddy shoes or the dog who has been outside all day wants to pee on the floor!! We have NO carpet--only in bedrooms!! Laminate wood is much easier to clean/scrub!!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 2:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Totally feel the same way. I never have the time to do what I'd really like to with the house, and DH is a packrat, so he has stuff everywhere. It makes me CRAZY!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2011