I had sex with my ex around day 15 of my cycle and a new guy on day 26, now i'm scared i could be pregnant?

I do not know how long my cycle is but my last period was the 1st march. me and my ex were having sex on days 14-20. I had sex with a different partner on day 26. I had the morning after pill and my period is due any day. I'm scared if I'm pregnant I won't know who is the father?? Help!!! Pls don't judge me I know I was stupid

dazedconfuse945

Asked by dazedconfuse945 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you my sons now ex gf?
    Anonymous

• How about you wait to see if you are pregnant first?

If you are then really the only way of being sure is to have a DNA test. Sorry.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You'll just have to wait and see. If you are pregnant and do keep it you CAN have a DNA test done while you are pregnant or wait till after. But inform both guys that you are pregnant and you are unsure who the father is. You can't be dishonest with either of them. You made a mistake and were irresponsible and now you have to deal with the outcome.

I did something similar. I was dating this guy for about 3 months on and off and we were madly inlove. I was 17 and he was 20. I hung out with a friend and got drunk for the first time ever and woke up next to TWO different guys. Me and my boyfriend tried to stay together but it didnt work and now 3 years later I have a 3 year old son who i still dont know who is father is. I am also 90% sure that it was my then boyfriends..he looks like him. but i can never been 100% till a DNA test is done..but my boyfriend then has been MIA for 3 years and idk where the other guys are anymore.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• If you used the morning after pill your NOT preggo.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• wait and take a test then take it from there but u can get a dna test
    christymoore90

Answer by christymoore90 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Wait until your late, get a test. If you are pregnant then you have to get a dna test. If not, then I hope you learned a valuable lesson.

Answer by gemgem at 2:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• dont feel bad and im NOT judging at all cause i was in your same shoes i did get pregnant and i got a dna test and the first guy i slept with was the father but has nothing to do with my son now but the other guy that was a possiblity im with and helps me raise my child so you just gotta wait and see take a test then go from there dont stress over it things happend!! good luck =)
    kolbysmama20

Answer by kolbysmama20 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You took the pill, you're probably not pregnant. Wait a week and test if you're still worried. Try to be more careful and I hope you get the answer you're wanting either way.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 2:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• just wait and take a test.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Wait to see if your pregnant don't worry people mess up all the time, but one thing you can be sure of if you are, your the mother and that's what matters!
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011