Do you think you can sing?

I know lots of us walk through our houses singing or humming tunes throughout the day. How many of you actually believe you can sing...and sing well?!

I'm not a liar...I sing like crap! But when I'm by myself, I pretend like I'm the next best thing, lol.

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh lord I cannot carry a tune if my life depended on it but I still sing in front of my son and husband, going to sing karaoke I would never do but i will dance around in my underwear and sing with a mop it's all about the risky business style baby
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 7:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I know I can sing, and I've been told enough times I sing really well. Not just bar Karaoke either. I took quire in HS and grade school. I sing all the time.  My twin sister couldn't carry a note if it had a handle on it though. Neither can my older sister. It is good you feel good about singing, even if you think you cant. It shows good self esteem.  You keep belting out the tunes. Espically if it makes you feel good.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• HA HA HA HA HA HA.....I am a terrible singer. But, my daughter is my biggest fan. She loves it when I sing to her. :) I try to sing to the hubby, but he hangs his head and looks at me and say's "sweetie, please stop". LOL.....I love singing in the shower and whenever I am alone just being silly.
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 11:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I can't sing at all or carry a tune...I used to think I could but being married to a man who can REALLY sing (he was the lead singer in a band!), I can apparently kill flies with my singing. But, hey, my kids love it and I don't care!! :o)
    queen_tut

Answer by queen_tut at 12:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I can sing pretty well. Not great though. My sister LOVES to sing. Loudly. lol She can't sing to save her life but she knows it. She loves to sing anyway. That's one thing I love about her. lol
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 7:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Yes, in the car with the radio really loud!! No,seriously,I'm an awful singer and am not afraid to admit it!
    ZacsMom

Answer by ZacsMom at 8:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• No way...my kids say it hurts their ears....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I sing AWESOME - when I'm in the car and the radio is so loud I can't hear myself! LOL! Actually I was singing while doing dishes one day, and DD came up to me and said "Mommy, I don't think you'd make it on American Idol."
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My daughter & I love it when we are riding in the car & sing with the radio. I don't have enough nerve to do karaoke, but my daughter asked me "how do you almost sound like them?" I don't know. I was in chorus in school but it was just something to do. I think I sound much better when I sing with something else like radio or another person, but not so much by myself. LOL But hey I don't care we have fun with it.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 12:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I know I'm not the best singer, but I don't think i'm the worst either. But I do enjoy doing it at home alone or with the kids!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2008