Question about sex.. adult content

Does any other women have a hard time being pleased? My mother says it's normal, but i'm not so sure. I'm only 23 (turning 24 in a month), i feel like it should be easier..(Yes.i do communcate how it's feeling for me.)

What i'm saying is I do not always orgasim..and most of the time..at least 80-90 percent of the time it's good for me (the expection being the times I let him be very selfish)

Also, I really don't care If I orgamsim or not, as long as it's good...(unless i've been feeling frustrated sexualy..and then don't go off..) That rarely happens though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, it is very normal for a woman to not get the big O from just regular intercourse. I guess my husband had a chat with someone and figured out how to give me that big O after oldest was born...I never knew what I was missing out, and OMG WOW. Once in a blue moon I'll just want to pleasure him. Just regular sex pleases me, but I don't get the big O from it. I have a nice little vib, and hub loves helping me get it ;) He says he enjoys sex more after I've orgasmed, as well as I do. Everything gets really sensitive, and it feels much better! But my husband's goal every sexual encounter we have is to get me to orgasm ;)

(BTW, I'm 30 now...and wow...if I could get it every hour of the day, I think I MIGHT be satisfied..maybe not LOL.)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Maybe you should get better acquainted with your own body to find out.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• For some women it's easier to orgasm than for others. Regular intercourse very rarely does it for women, clitoral stimulation is much more likely to have the desired result. Really, the only thing you can do is experiment. What turns you on, any fantasies you have that you haven't tried in real life? Try different positions, different angles, toys, whatever you can think of. And honestly, if sometimes you don't have that orgasm, that's okay too. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• What do you mean by being please? Do you not orgasm? Do you not enjoy sex in general?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Your Mom is correct. Anyone who expects fireworks and total satisfaction every time is totally unrealistic. It's just not always satisfying for some women.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• *pleased..I do not orgasm all the time..it's ussualy a 50/50 chance..though, it is getting more to a 60/40 and rising..

I do enjoy it, i just don't always orgasm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• @kathy-i'm not sure what you mean..are you saying i should try to please myself?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have had a hard time in the past. My husband and I really had to work on it! It is sooo much better now. For me, I had a lot of stress, so my husband would give me a massage and let me relax first!
    gardenmommy2

Answer by gardenmommy2 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• @anouck-- I don't mind not being pleased..or orgasming..I just wanted to know if it was normal..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Do you have clitoral &/or g-spot stimulation during sex? The majority of women do not/can not orgasm from vaginal penetration alone. The most concentrated areas of nerve endings are: the clit and the g-spot.The majority of women need direct stimulation to 1 or both of these areas in order to orgasm. Also. Female orgasm greatly depends on a woman's level of comfort and acceptance of her own body/her own sexuality, her comfort level and acceptance of her partner's sexuality as well For the majority of women, becoming sexually stimulated enough to reach orgasm also has a huge mental and emotional component. Most women need to feel mentally/emotionally sexually stimulated in order to bring about physical stimulation. Another factor of female orgasm is the level of excitement BEFORE penetration/intercourse actually begins.If a woman orgasms during foreplay (more than once is even better) the more likely of orgasm during intercourse
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011