SIGNS!

what is the top signs of pregnancy??

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You dont have a period. Your puking your guts out in the morning. Your hips spread and your pants dont fit.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• early sigsn!!
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• my boobs were really sore, I was nauseated all the time and so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open even though I had a full nights sleep. these were my tops signs
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• o ok thanks did you ever get a discharge and what color? i have boobs that hurt nausea lost weight hotflashes and just the feel of im pregnant if thats anything lol and im havin some starnge discharge and no period yet?
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• They are different for everyone: breast soreness, morning sickness, cravings, frequent urination, ...
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• lol vbruno loved the "your pants don't fit"
    Early signs; no period, tender breasts, head aches.... positive pregnancy test.
    I tested at four weeks and didn't get any symptoms until five/six weeks in. But everyone is different. A lot of the times period symptoms can be mistaken for pregnancy symptoms. Including hunger, breast tenderness, tired, bloating.
    It's hard to say if you are or not until you miss a period and take a test. Some woman know their bodies enough to just "know" while others don't have a clue.
    If you think you're pregnant just wait until your period is late and take a test, no sense in stressing right now.
    Anonymous

• only problem is i just removed my iud and i really dont know when my period is suppose to be because i havent had one in over 2yrs. i just having that feeling that i am bacuse with my first child the day after it happend i thought i was pregnant then and i sure was!!
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yes I did, milky colored which is normal. I also lost weight at first because I was so nauseous and had a hard time eating...I ate a lot of crackers and almonds (they help with nauseousness, didn't know this till my 3rd pregnancy). You feeling pregnant counts for something I think, it is the only way I could explain how I was feeling when my body started feeling all weird.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Take a test.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 2:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• some woman don't even have any signs of pregnancy it depends on your body but some get morning sickness, boobs hurt, back pain, headache, & etc
    sweetangel8211

Answer by sweetangel8211 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011