Blind or Deaf?

Id go with deaf.

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in

• deaf for sure!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Deaf. I can learn sign language. And I NEED to see what's around me. Especially in a worse case scenario, if I hear someone breaking into my home, and so forth, but can't see, i'd go insane.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Deaf I already know some sign language, and I'd miss the smiles on my kids faces if I couldn't see them.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'd pick deaf. I am legally blind and it's hard. HARD. Cannot drive, get nervous if I have to give my kids meds, etc. It seems like deaf would offer more independence. (although I don't mind being what feels like a paid SAHM since I get disability payments! and I have enough vision to see my kids smiles and use a computer and some books with assisted devices)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would pick deaf. But it really is a hard choice...
    I would never hear baby giggles... :(
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• deaf. because i want to see my kids growing up and everything they do !! i dont care if i cant hear them.. sometimes i wish i was deaf hahah
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 2:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Hands down deaf. I would not want to be either of course but I would not want to be in the dark all of the time. Being deaf at least I could learn sign language and read lips. I have to say I would miss hearing music, the sound of the rain, the birds chirping and the laughter of little children. Wow what we take for granted!
    Momxoxoxo

Answer by Momxoxoxo at 6:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You can train yourself to do a lot of seeing things blind. I really don't know about training yourself to do a lot of hearing things deaf. I think I would rather be bling. Then again you can read if you are deaf. But I still pick blind. It would be easier to communicate.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 11:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Deaf !
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i have a hard of hearing son so i would pick deaf because it seems easier to adapt to hard of hearing/deaf
    opinionatedmom

Answer by opinionatedmom at 12:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2011