is it over?

ok me & my boyfriend got into a fight & now he says hes not sure about our relationship. he says he wants me to wait on him for like a month so he can get shit together & we will still talk. but the thing is, is that he wont talk to me @ all. he texted me ealier & told me he loved me. i dont understand. this was really out of nowhere. the fight was nothing at all. we talked after like everything was fine....and later that day he wanted nothing to do with me. i asked if there was someone else & he said no that he loved me. i'm just so lost and heart broken. please tell me how i should be taking this.

molly101189

Asked by molly101189 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Let him chase you and you will know. Occupy your time and attention else where and ignore him. If he calls, don't answer right away. Let him leave a voice mail and wonder what you are doing. Then when you talk to him act like you are bored. Tell him you were on the phone with a "friend". :-) That will make him think that there may be competition. If you get together, give him a brow beating and let him know that if he wants to have you as a gf, you will not tolerate his leaving you at will and then picking you back up when he wants. It's all or nothing baby. GL p.s. Remember - if he can't be good to you - then you are too good for him!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Men don't express their feelings the way women do. A good book to read is "For women only what you need to know about the inner lives of men" by Shaunti Feldhahn. It has helped me. Even though I just broke it off with my man. He had control issues.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 1:35 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• ok, was it an important i=fight or a stupid fight cause that "fight" could jsut be an excuse to be single or mess around and not have to take responsibility. Put your attention elsewhere and on the side, see what he's really up to..sounds fishy to me.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Sometimes men need time to think, but sometimes it can backfire for the woman who has placed her life on hold. I would suggest you move on until he gets back to you. If you wait and things turn out to be disappointing you will be more heart broken.
    ylonda

Answer by ylonda at 3:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Give him the time and he'll talk when he's ready. I know it's excruciating to wait, but the last thing you want to do is bug him to death. He needs time to think about things.
    Anonymous