ok, is he still wanting me? this is too weird....

I just got a call from a guy I was kind of seeing last summer for a few weeks while my SO and I were "taking a break". This guy and I are friends. I am back with my SO and the guy has a gf. However, the guy keeps saying little things like "I bet you are long over me" and "do you care about me anymore". Well, the first thing out of his mouth tonight during the phone call was about a dream he had about me last night. He didn't say that it was sexual - but I could tell it was. Most of the time when he calls me or texts me, I ignore it; but seeing it's Turkey Day, I answered it. I am just curious if I am being stuck on myself....or is he?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Guys like knowing that other girls find them attractive and desirable the same way we like it. I love knowing that other men still find me to be a cutie even though I'm happy as hell to be married to my wonderful husband Josh. He's trying to weedle it out of you and get you to say you're still stuck on him. He's not being sly enough. LOL.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Sounds like him to me. I mean you said you normally just ignore him. And even thought you ignore him for the most part he still tried to get a hold of you.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he still digs you but if you dont frop him you will screw up your relationship with your SO. Not worth the risk unless you are looking for an out from your current relationship but if thats the case you should leave him first.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:59 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• No, I don't want to lose my SO - but my SO is jealous of my friend. That is the biggest reason that I don't talk to my friend that much. I just thought I must be thinking crazy that my friend was still pining for me...but I guess not. Hmmm

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Cut things off with him completely. You've both moved on. He's just wanting to see if you still want him. It's an ego thing. Ignore him from now on.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• And btw, this "friend" might cause you to stray, no matter how strong your feelings for your SO are. I'm sure ALL of us have at one point in our life met a smooth talker....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i agree with marleygirl. lol, i had a friend like that...i dropped em because he got clingy.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2008