any funny/gross kids stories out there?

my best friend was at a store the other day her almost 4 yo son had to go to the bathroom and it was a bathroom that was single (only one person at a time) she was waiting outside the door and when he came out she said you didnt wash your hands and he said yes i did and she said i didnt here the water running and you need to go wash your hands he said i did and opened the bathroom door and said i washed them in the little sink it was the urinal. it was so funny and really gross all at the same time. she did take him back in there and scrub his hands arms and everything down good. i just thought it was funny do you have a funny/ gross story ?

sdeignan

Asked by sdeignan at 12:09 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• hahah, thats funny. uhhg.. well my son was in the tub the other day taking abath and he took a poop in it, and it scared the sh*t out of him.. and he was in the corner screaming for mommy. hehe.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Ummm... yeah... Our 3 year old took his pants and underwear off, bent over in front of our company and asked if they could see the duck in his butt. (Anytime anyone farts, my husband says, "Was that a duck?" or "Did you hear that duck?" so now our 2 & 3 year old are convinced they have a duck in their butt!) Anyway, they are very close, longtime friends and we all just about peed our pants laughing about it. ...Come to think of it we haven't heard from them in a while!! LOL
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I used to babysit for a mom of 3 boys who's dad was rarely ever home. He was an OTR truck driver. Well, dad had to go to Menards for some things and mom told him to take the older two with him. At the time they were like 6 and 3. The 3 yr old was potty training and dad had no idea how to do any of it - much less that the 3 yr old was trying to learn. Anyway, dad lost the kids in the store, was looking around for them franticly when both kids came up to him all excited. The 6 yr old says he did it! he did it! The 3 yr old proudly tells dad he went potty! Dad asks where and the boys took him to show him. They brought dad to the display toilets and sure enough! In the bottom of one of the toilets, was the production of all the mom's hard work of potty training. Dad left his cart there, walked out and drove home. LMAO!!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Oh many! There was the baby at my daycare, when I picked her up to change her then realized I had poo all over my arm. Oh that happened with another kid and I had poo all over my shirt! And my neice when she was a baby, was walking all over the house in her walker, walked in to the bathroom, pulled a tampon applicator out of the trash and STUCK IT IN HER MOUTH!! Vomit!!! I'm sure I have more...
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My boyfriends cousin is 4 and she just started big girl school and she has a boyfriend. She tells me shes gonna marry him and at recess they kiss and she giggles. well today my boyfriend and I were sitting together listening to her tel her little love story and she was jumping up and down saying cooper, cooper , cooper( her knight in shining armer) and her pants fell right to the floor, she stopped and looked as us like i wonder if they notice then we started laughing so hard she smiled and pulled her pants up. She went on about her business all happy as can be lol.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Mine's just funny. My 7 yr old always finishes his milk before he finishes his dinner, and then wants more milk. So, the night before last I told him no. I said you do this all the time, you know how much milk you have and how much food, you need to learn not to drink the milk before you finish your dinner. He didn't say anything, so I scooped up another bite of food. Just as I started to chew, he looks at me, so serious, and says, "Mom, I think I have a drinking problem." I almost died laughing. Once I stopped laughing, we had a little chat about why he doesn't have a drinking problem, and I thought he got it, until he told his grandma yesterday that Mom is in denial about his drinking problem. LOL
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:56 AM on Nov. 28, 2008