Hope you don't mind me asking...

I was just wondering kind of job you do? What do you sell? How did you get started?

momoftwins250

Asked by momoftwins250 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm a stay at home mommy! I wouldnt change it for the world! I'm beyond blessed that I can be with my kids all day everyday
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I sell Diabetic supplies all over the world...........Supplies are billed through ins or medicare at no cost to patients
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm a graphic designer. I went to college for it many years ago. I got a job right out of school. I've been doing it for 23 years now.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I work from home, selling crocheted items.  It started out as a hobby and bloomed into something I never could have imagined!  I am able to supplement my husband's income nicely now.

http://www.fortheloveofscarves.blogspot.com/

www.facebook.com/fortheloveofscarves

Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm teaching my children the value of a dollar as they help me with this ages 5 and 6 they help with planting, cleaning etc. It is great bonding time and lets them know how hard you have to work and how many plants you have to sell to pay for that lego. As a SAHM, It is not our main source of income for our family but does help with the extras. I feel like I'm helping with the finances a bit and I'm also teaching my kids about finances as well.
    oregonmom22

Answer by oregonmom22 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I create and sell teaching printables. I got started doing this when I was a full time classroom teacher and could not find the things I wanted at a reasonable cost. Now I also create items for homeschool families like ours. I also do web design and got started in that because I wanted to create my own website but we were dirt poor and I couldn't pay someone to do it. In the process I also taught myself how to draw mouse-made art and I sell that as well.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I grow vegetables/herbs/perennials part-time. I bought some hoops & boards for the greenhouses and plastic, seeds, divided some gallons of plants I bought at anther nursery. I now have 2 full greenhouses of plants and sell at wholesale nurseries/farmers markets. Low-cost start-up and low dollar loss if it fails.
    oregonmom22

Answer by oregonmom22 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am a PartyLite independant consultant, I got started by booking my starter show inviting people to come and got my sales turned in and got my kit. it's home decor candles, wickless candles and reed difusers and scents! I am loving it! there is start up investment! I work as much as I want or as little as I want i am my own boss again LOVING it!
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 2:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• What is your link, Scout_Mom? I homeschool :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I work from home helping other moms work from home with a group called Internet CEO Moms.I found it while looking for a WAH job. I never had thought of starting a business, but I;m so glad I found this one. I love being able to help other moms work from home. It was easy to get started once I got all the details on the group, the person who showed it to me helped me step by step.

MaryCEOmom

Answer by MaryCEOmom at 2:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011