Free vent session - whats pissing you off today?

My husband is sick & feel so bad for him as he can't take any time off AND my back is sore today!!! oh ya & its pissing rain out! blah...

OK, your turn....GO!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I got laid off yesterday after 11 years and it pisses me off that I have to find a new job! I have put in 5 applications today.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Someone has nothing better to do than to worry about how long my lunch is.

We are allowed 3 breaks a day. 1st (20 min), lunch (@30), last (15min).

Since I am a Lead, I only take lunch (45 mins) and eat breakfast working in front of my pc. Why not worry about your own job rather than mine...or better yet, let's switch places for a day and see how much you gripe then?!
    Thanks!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My daycare provider emailed me to tell me my son had a fit and went in time out - hello??? He's 3??? do I really need to know that?? grr... makes me want to go get him now and quit my job and stay home with him ( in my dreams I Know we can't do it )
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• my boyfriends a jackass and we got into it this mor @ 5:30 and my damn job is pissing me off cause work slow and i cant work.
    kolbysmama20

Answer by kolbysmama20 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• We have our baby shower this weekend 3 states away in Michigan. We have had this planned for 2 months. Just today my DF asks if I can leave work early on Friday for it. I don't have that kind of job. :/ Besides I don't think the shower is going to start without me!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• POS baby mamas, who make a father that WANTS to be with their daughter so very hard. It just makes the rest of us look bad!! My ex is a horrible father, I'd give anything to be in her shoes, to WANT him to be their for his kids. Just because her psycho behaviors/controlling ways made the relationship fall apart --why make the baby suffer?!?!--want a bitch she is!! (NO ONE HERE BTW)
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 2:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• It really pisses me off that my daughter is a daddy's girl. I mean, her father doesn't do anything for her, barley pays any attention to her and I have to beg him once a month for him to watch her so I can go out with my friends. He works all day and then comes home and plays his video games all night long. The only thing that I make him do is put her to bed because she will just scream and cry if I do it. UGH!!!! If she could only see......
    simplysavvy

Answer by simplysavvy at 2:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• These little effin holes i keep finding in my t-shirts!!! Grrr! I have like 30 t-shirts and I kid you not, probably 10-15 of them have these small holes in them. I know it sounds like something petty to be peeved about, but why buy new clothes when I have so many =(
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• so sorry to hear that butmommie that sucks good luck to you, 11 yrs experience you will find something
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011