One night stand....

Ever had one? Did you regret it? did ya sneak out in the middle of the night or early morning hours? hee,hee....

Never for me.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Once felt horrible about it. I did it to get back at someone and ended up hurting myself more than anyone.
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 3:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Sure I have, multiple times, even. And no, I don't regret any of them. I've always loved sex, but I've never looked at it as something sacred, or something you only do in a committed relationship. I've been attracted to guys on a purely physical level, and sometimes we ended up in bed together. Good times were had by all , and the next morning (or evening, whatever the case may be) we went our separate ways. No harm, no foul.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes, just once. I ws on vacation with a girl friend of mine, and this guy and his friend bumped into us. We went to a party that they invited us to. Then he and I snuck off. It was the only time I had done this and, a one night stand was all I was expecting. It was fun. Just something that I can mark off my "bucket list."
    simplysavvy

Answer by simplysavvy at 2:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes I have had one nights stands.

Nope, never regretted a one.

Nope I never "snuck out" whether in the middle of the night or the next morning. Any one night stand I ever had was brought to my place ( or happened at a hotel, so I just left when I was finished) , and I had them leave when I was finished them.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes I've had one and it was terrible...the sex was bad and he made me pay for my own cab home...so ungentlemanly for a man that was only going to sleep with me once then never call again lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Oh yes!!!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 2:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yes but mine ended up being a friends with benefits for a while after....then i got my heartbroke and then i moved on. It was back in my college days. Thought i was gonna marry the guy for a while...thankfully i didn't b/c i have an amazing and wonderful husband now! :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes I have, and no I don't
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes i did and it was bad, it was two months after my divorce and figured why not. never done that before.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Never had one. Not a huge fan of them.. I think you should really care about someone to have sex with them. I guess i'm just old fashioned or something lol. More power to those of you who have them though!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 5:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2011