Good news.. karma... should i just keep everything that makes me happy to myself if i know it will hurt someone else?

why do i feel like i have to walk on egg shells around everyone? Why cant ppl be happy when something exciting happens for you? Does karma come back to you when you so called i guess brag about exciting events? Is it wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you excited/happy when something good comes up in those people's lives? If so, then apparently they have the problem :/ All relationships are a give and take thing. Maybe they are just jealous because "why couldn't that have happened to me" type thing.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You should be able to share the good and the bad with those you care about. And they should be happy or sad for you depending on what it is.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Anyone who will not rejoice with you in good news is not worth much.

Answer by older at 2:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I can only share my perspective as a person who is a devout believer in Karma (due to being born & raised Hindu).

Karma is basic physics. For every action there is a reaction. For every cause there is an affect. Our karma is not what other do to us/what happens to us.. Our karma is created by how we react/respond to those things. Our karma is created all the time. Every single thought, every action, everything we do creates our karma. Our karma is always being created, we just never see it, and we do not immediately experience the repercussions of that karma . The repercussions are usually saved up for our next life. So in regards to "bragging" and how that works in regards to karma. I have to say, it greatly depends on the intentions behind the "bragging". The thoughts behind that action, and the manner in which it is done, is what will creates the karma that stems from that one particular action.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Of course im excited about others!! In honesty in very few occasions would i be jealous but i would never not still be happy for them. if its a why shouldnt it happen to me then will it come around and bite me in the butt for even bringing them to feel that way? im such an over analyzer but i just fear of hurting ppl's feelings then having it come back at me when i meant no harm to begin with..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't think you should have to walk on eggshells. I share my good and bad news, just like my friends and family all share their good and bad news with me.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2011