Has anyone ever had these symptoms?

Hungry every 2 hours(at least). If I don't eat, I feel shakey and loopie. I have gained 5 lbs in the last month.
My heart also feels like it's beating hard and sometimes fast.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Health

• Ever had your thyroid checked? Sounds like your thyroid is doing double time.
    PurpleNurples

Answer by PurpleNurples at 12:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Diabetes - low blood sugar
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:58 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• GO TO WEBMD.COM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Sounds like diabetes to me. You can go to the doc and have them check your blood sugar levels. Tell them waht you just told us and they can do a screening for you.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 3:49 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• hypoglycemic sp?
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 6:32 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Wow ,,that is me and my DR said i was hypogycemic ,,low fat low carb diet helps!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• SOUNDS LIKE HYPOGLYCEMIA TO ME ALSO. YOU NEED TO GET CHECKED OUT. EATING SMALLER , MOREFREQUENT MEALS MAY HELP. MORE PROTEIN AND NOT A LOT OF REFINED SUGAR. EATING SOMETHING SWEET ONLY RAISES YOUR SUGAR TO HAVE IT DROP QUICKLY AGAIN.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My dad is like that. He is hypoglycemic. He needs to eat a good size breakfast and then between that and lunch he has a snack. But he tries to eat healthier snack like fruit and yogurt because he would eat chips and candy and that stuff didn't really help him. If you go to your doctors they will be able to help you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2008