If your EX cheated on you during past relationship, and he's dating someone new, and you know his GF is cheating on him, would you tell him?

Assuming that you and your EX are on ''good terms'' and got past the cheating, would you let the Karma bite him in the ass, or tell him before he gets hurt like you did?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Me, personally, I would tell him. Karma will find him in other ways eventually. But being the good person you are, tell him.... especially if you guys are on good terms.
    MandyBear0341

Answer by MandyBear0341 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't tell him, its none of my business. what happens to him and how it happens like i said its none of my business. but the evil side of me would like some satisifaction that he got cheated on. LOL
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope. It wouldnt be my business to tell him. Just sit back with a big smile on your face knowing that what comes around goes around. Victory is yours :)
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 2:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• If we were on good terms, I'd tell him, yes. Then again, I can't imagine myself ever being able to forgive somebody who cheated on me, so the odds of me being on good terms with somebody who did that are pretty low...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• bahahahh SO TRUE lucky35!!!!!! I just thought of this question, it's not happening to me or my ex, that i know of lol. if she was cheating on him, i'd probably laugh my ass off and sit back n eat some popcorn =] ...evil, i know.
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope.I'd sit back and enjoy the show. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• no id enjoy the payback.
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• no wouldn't care...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No.. Simply because their relationship would be none of my business or concern.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope what goes around comes around and it's sounds like he is getting his.
    Momto2beauties

Answer by Momto2beauties at 3:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2011