Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What are those beds called that are one on top and another that slides out underneath like a drawer?


Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Shopping

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • trundle

    Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Yep, trundle bed is what you're looking for.

    Answer by specialwingz at 2:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • thanks :)

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Trundle - I had one growing up. it comes in quite handy.

    Answer by mompam at 2:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN