Do you ever wish you could be like alot of males and not give a sh%t about anything

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, I have had this sentiment. It would make life so much easier at times.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes..... I know what you're talking about. You make dinner.... you are fixing plates for hungry, whiny children; here comes a man, with his own plate. Does he offer to help you feed the children first? No. Because he is a man and most of them don't even process that there are children that need to be fed. (BTW, my husband has been trained through years of death threats: No one starts eating at my table until everyone has been seated and Grace has been said.) But, on Christmas, he fell asleep with my 1 well child, while I had the other 2 puking all over me. Thanks, jerk. ......Crap like that.

And if some of you have sensitive men or have them trained beyond capacity, good for you. It thrills me to know that you have perfect men in your lives and you're so happy to be women, caring for all.

Yes. I would love to think like the typical man and just do whatever the hell I want! Even if it is only a fleeting thought
    carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No actually I like caring and being different from them.....

Answer by older at 2:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My DH is SO Sensitive.. which is good AND Bad lol!~ I'd hate to be like those other men..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• In the dating aspect, I was like that for a while many years ago. But I think it bit me in the ass later.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I didn't realize that was a male trait. I know plenty of women who don't care about anything. I am glad I am a caring person and not a person who is self centered and doesn't care.
    Anonymous

• Oh wow that sounds to.........well just too something for me. I don't think thats a great question cause it stereotypes all men in one catigorie and thats just not reality. I know more women losers than I do men lol.
    trisha31

Answer by trisha31 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• no it dont- i said ALOT OF MALES , trisha31 ,
    letstalk747

Comment by letstalk747 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011