How do you deal with family and so called friends who constantly critize you and put you down making you feel like you don't ever do anything right?

mlgrob57

Asked by mlgrob57 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• i would stay away from them
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Don't sound like they are real friends..............and family hmmmmm that's a tough one
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Lose the friends and distance yourself from family.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would stay away from them as well, all that negativity isn't good for you and will kill your self-esteem.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• That's my problem I have had this crap all my life and now I deal with very low self - esteem and depression, on top of my Meneire's Disease and losing almost all of my hearing to the point when my son calls from Iraq I have to have him repeat stuff and I also have to ask my husband to do the same and then he gets mad cause I ask him to repeat something or he hollers. He has no patience for anything other then what he wants in life. My family is all scattered out in three states and I can't even stand to be around them for to long, right away they have to statr putting me down for something or other. I feel like I can never say or do anything right anymore.
    mlgrob57

Comment by mlgrob57 (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011