Do anyone get scared when your early in your pregnancy(2months) and you feel too normal?

Mommylovesu2011

Asked by Mommylovesu2011 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I went bought another test just to make sure the 1st 2 were right.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I know right, I got a sonogram scheduled for the 14th and am so impatient because my last pregnancy was a Blighted Ovum! I am so worring myself!
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• OP, I went through the EXACT same thing as you, I had a blighted ovum, and then got pregnant with my son about 2 months later. I stressed the ENTIRE pregnancy, believe me! And I had absolutely no pregnancy symptoms at all. No morning sickness, no sore breasts, no heartburn, nothing. I worried about something going wrong up until I had him, seriously. But he was a perfectly healthy baby, no issues whatsoever. I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant with my second, and this pregnancy has been completely different. Still no major symptoms, but I was much more relaxed...

Hang in there!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• im 9 weeks and had 3 ultrasound but i still dont feel pregnant no morning sickness thank god and fatigue. im wondering when will i feel pregnant this my 3rd and last but i never felt like this b4
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thank you so much Anouck, I needed that I read some where that it is unlikely to have another, but that was in 2009 and I was unable to get pregnant for awhile untl now and I'm just praying for the best.
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Kai302 how were your sonograms?
    Mommylovesu2011

Comment by Mommylovesu2011 (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks and I didnt get any symptoms until I was 7 weeks. I was pretty scared those two weeks. I wouldnt worry about it this early in the game though :)
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 3:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I didn't have any symptoms during early early pregnancy. I started getting sore breasts/major fatigue in the second trimester. Don't stress about it too much, but it's ok to worry. It's very normal to worry. I am 26 weeks and I still worry till this day. Hope everything goes well.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I know how you feel. i am 6 weeks and get my first ultrasound next week and I cant wait. If i dont have heartburn every day I get worried but then I remind myself as long as I am not bleeding all is good :)
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I felt great at 2 months with my 2nd pregnancy. I kept waiting for the vomit, and that was kind of sick, waiting to puke. It never happened.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2011