If you could live anywhere in the world other then where you live now where would that be?

mlgrob57

Asked by mlgrob57 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Travel

• British Columbia. It's gorgeous, the weather is perfect for me and who doesn't like Canadians?
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Colorado or Jamaica! I live in Texas.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Back in the Netherlands... Some things about it irritate me, like the TINY little houses/cars/roads/etc, and the complete lack of personal space, but my entire family still lives there, and I miss the liberal standards, too.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would just like to live where it is warm and not cold like Wisconsin. Had to move here 10 years ago due to my husbands job and still don't like it. When you don't drive and there is no transportation it gets pretty lonely and boring. Way to much drinking and partying here.
    mlgrob57

Comment by mlgrob57 (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Any where thats sunny & warm most of the year. Been here in Northeast PA for 6 years. Love it but hate the winters. I am done! Its supposed to be spring and currently its like 35 degrees out. I think were expecting snow later on this week. UGHHHHHH
    paprincess629

Answer by paprincess629 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Not sure. It would have to still be in the U.S., I'm very patriotic.but I would love to live somewhere that didn't have to really deal with natural disasters---aka tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards, floods. Do you suppose there is such a place, Toto? It's not someplace that you can get to by a boat or a train....:-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 8:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Palmer, Alaska
    BethStaton

Answer by BethStaton at 9:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Maybe in Italy? It s warm and they have wonderful food and wine.....
    But I think I will stay where I am because the people are so nice.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• In the mountains
    chucks_mama

Answer by chucks_mama at 12:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I want to move somewhere warmer, NO SNOW or below 0 temps.
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2011