Kinda an embaressing ? but i gotta ask

Ok well I have been constipated for quite sometime now, its getting so bad that it makes me bleed when i go. idk if i should worry or what. does anyone have any advice for me?

lovn

Asked by lovn at 12:20 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Health

• definetly get an enema, it works immediatly for my kids! good luck!
    SHADYZGIRL1983

Answer by SHADYZGIRL1983 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Try a stool softener such as Colace.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 12:30 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• you need to get something immediately to relieve the constipatrion. enema, suppository..something. The longer it gets the dryer the stool in the sigmoid colon get, the hardewr it gets to move. Long term constipation can be dangerous. In the future increase the water, fiber and fruit in your diet.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• like everyone said a stol softener would work but if it doesnt you could have IBS and stress causes rouble going or might need a change in diet. I had problems since my senior year in High school and if im under stress im miserable.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• USE MINERAL OIL !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• OK, I wouldnt suggest administering an emena on your own, you may be compacted, you can try a stool softener but that fact that there is blood makes me worried. You should call your doctor, let them know what is happening and they can make a decision on what to do next.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 3:45 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Pysillium and flaxseed oil. It works just trust me.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:10 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• SOME TIMES OLD REMEDIES ARE GOOD. WARM /HOT PRUNE JUICE IS GOOD. TRY IT FOR BREAKFAST FOR AWHILE. IF YOU LIKE COFFEE, FOLLOWING IT WITH IT WORKS TOO. THE MORE YOU CAN RELY ON MORE NATURAL REMEDIES THE BEST. YOU BODY WILL BE COME DEPENDENT ON LAXATIVES AND EMEMAS. TRY TO INCREASE YOUR WATER CONSUMPTION ALSO. EXERCISE ALSO INCREASES YOUR METABOLISM AND SEEMS TO HELP TOO. IF YOU LIKE TO EAT FRUIT, YOU CAN TRY THE DRIED PRUNES AS A SWEET SNACK DURING THE DAY TOO.
    ARMYMOM269

Answer by ARMYMOM269 at 7:19 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Get some MiraLax. They sell t hat OTC right now. You probably have a fissure, that's gotta hurt. I'd figure something out though and maybe go to the doc or you might end up with a hemorrhoid too. Ow.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 8:08 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• maybe you should look at your diet and if you havent already got it in ,put some fibre into your diet , brown bread granary , allbran ,ect..... fruit ,loads of water helps ,but not so many bananas as they can still make you constipated ,if it doesnt improve I would visit your doctors ,may be you need a laxitive . good luck x
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2008