Restricted blood flow..

Well lets see where to begin lol.. I am 20 weeks and have restricted blood flow thru both the left and right side of the placenta. I had the same problem with my son as well except it was only on the right and had cleared up by now. This problem makes me high risk for pre term labor. What my question is, Is how many of you moms had the same problem and if you made it full term or delivered a preemie?? Thanks for looking any advice is appreciated.

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 3:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well i have blood around the placenta but im not sure if thats the same thing
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Good Luck Honey. Are you on bedrest ?
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 3:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I was diagnosed with severe preeclampsia at 33 weeks and had to deliver that night. My DD weighed 2 lbs 15oz, well below the 4 lb average. My OB said low birth weight was not uncommon due to the blood restriction.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011