I get not agreeing with the presidents politics but, why do some of you think he is an "evil" man or the "worst POTUS ever" ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I mean really...the worst EVER in our entire history??? That seems a little crazy to me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't call him evil, but I would call him a liar and a bad president.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am not an Obama fan myself, but I don't hate the guy. I do wonder sometimes how many people are genuinely against his points and politics vs. how many people are being a tad bit racist. That being said, I don't agree with much of anything he has said or done and he seems a little like a douchebag, but I don't even push hate on anyone. That brings up a good question though...who is the worst president we've ever had? I think I'll post that question now...lol
    Jeannie721

Answer by Jeannie721 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't call him evil. I call him painfully inexperienced.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• When he was elected we all thought he was going to be face of good change- the savior of our nation. He turned out just to be another president. I think it's the disappointment that offends more than anything.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't think he's a bad president. I think he got thrown into the lions den and now has to clean up one hell of a mess, with pretty much everyone against him. And that in itself pretty much sucks!
    iluvmypitty

Answer by iluvmypitty at 3:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't call him evil, and I couldn't possibly compare him to every other president the US has ever had. I don't believe him and I don't trust him and I hate his politics.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I think he got thrown into the lions den and now has to clean up one hell of a mess, with pretty much everyone against him.

Just a reminder, he clawed and scratched his way into office.  He begged (i.e. campaigned) for the job.  He wasn't 'thrown' anywhere he didn't want to be.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• @meandrphoto....WE ALL did not think he was going to be the face of change. The majority of those who voted him in may have.
    I never said either of those things about BO, op. I probably did say that about Pelosi, though.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am at a loss too....how can peole be so coldly cruel and closed-minded and intolerant, just because he is a Democrat? I think it is a flaw in their character to be so avidly against him.
    I am not completely satsfied with his presidency....there haven't been any Presidents I have been happy with since JFK....but I don't hate any of them or label them evil socialists or accuse him of "clawing his way" into the White House. And there are websites that are even worse than what I have read here at CM. It is crazy-- just nuts.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2011