Does your toddler....

whine a lot during the day or are they easy going and just have fun. My son is 2 and he is very easy going...of course when he is tired he has his moments of being a lil whiney but over all very content 2 year old.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DD is easy going and gets a bit whiney when she's tired too...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I think that is any tot, just moody little boogars!
    Jeannie721

Answer by Jeannie721 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• my twins have their moments. if theyre over tired or bored they whine but then they have their days where they just play independently. theyre 18 months
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 3:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My son as a toddler whined ALL DAY LONG.every day- so glad that's over - he's 3-1/2 and i love this age
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Mine is going through a phase where he always wants to eat.. and will whine and whine until he has some goldfish available. But other than that he is an awesome little guy. Generally very happy!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 5:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• my two year old is VERY GOOD. It is a blessing lol since birth he was perfect he would sleep all night i had to wake him up to eat lol. he disobeys sometimes and will usually cry for a min about nap time but he is overall great. Now my oldest was the complete opposite in every way!!! I was kind of dreading my last baby bc he would cry 24/7
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My older dd never whines, but my younger dd is 2 now and she can throw one hell of a tantrum. Luckily she doesn't do it too often.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011