Where in the WORLD is AF? (not really a question)

Have you seen Auntie? She was suppose to be at my house yesterday, but she's running late. And for once, I really *REALLY* want her to show up. See, we are going to be starting our FET cycle as SOON as my aunt shows up. But, of course, because I want her to come, she's running little late.

Sure, I could be getting excited, but it's not that odd for my normal 27 day cycle to go to 31 days. It's just a little ....GRRRRRR....ya know?

I think this may be worst than the TWW.....

SouthernMama08

Asked by SouthernMama08 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, I hope you're ragging soon then...?
    Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• So....you don't want to get your period? Hmmmm. Interesting.Why not? DO you think you are pregnant? And what would be so bad about that? You are trying, aren't you?
    Oh, what is FET?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Deep breath! You're gonna make her later by stressing and making her think you're mad :-P
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 5:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Stressing over your period might be causing it to come late.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Nono, minnesotanice ...I WANT my period. I really, REALLY want my period. A FET is a Frozen Embro Transfer. My son was conceived through IVF and we are going to try for our second one.

SouthernMama08

Comment by SouthernMama08 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2011