Who else thanks God everyday for their wonderful husband/SO and why?

My husband is so amazing. He is supportive, never tells me what to do, he cooks, he cleans, he is an amazing father, he is super attentive in bed, he cares when I am upset and will drop everything to make sure I'm better, he loves video games vs. bars with his buddies, he is 150% awesome in every way.

Now...who else has an amazing spouse/SO and list the reasons why? It'll make you feel better to brag on your man. I know it did me! :-)

Jeannie721

Asked by Jeannie721 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I thank God for mine everyday as well. He is amazing. We met when I was divorced with 4 little kids, most guys would have ran.lol 9 years later they all call him dad and we have a 2 year old together he is a wonderful father. He works and goes to college online full time and allows me to be an at home mommy. He has a great sense of humor, hes helpful Mine also puts his family first always. I am blessed.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• :/ i want ur man...lol..jk..i love my man he help sumtimes when i cook n clean great in bed...gives me money sometimes and he loveess me back... :}
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I thank God daily for my son, my parents and sisters, our family and my boyfriend. I have a lot of wonderful people in my life. Glad to have the ex-husband LIMITED in my life!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i have an amazing, funny, intelligent, supportive, wonderful husband. i don't thank God for him though. god isn't the reason i have him
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Adding to mine...makes mad $$$ (not that it matters, we met and I loved him when he made $10/hr back in the day) LOL Mine also loved me and my son from a previous marriage, stood by me through the entire ugly custody battle, and we now have 2 more children of our own. He makes me laugh like crazy, has a huge heart and loves his family more than anything. Oooohhhheeeee....so here's a new question. Who is going home tonight to show them just how much they do love them? HA! I think I just got a few guys laid tonight cuz you ladies are thinking about how much you adore them too! Yeah me!
    Jeannie721

Comment by Jeannie721 (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Sounds like you've got a good one! It's the only way to have it, really. At least that is how my folks raised me. Mine is also incredible, considering his Mom died when he was 2 and his Dad turned into an alcoholic. He's successful, smart, hot, loving, cleans, does laundry, above it all is a fantastic Dad and loves to travel. I am so lucky. I knew he was it the moment I clapped eyes on him at my friend's wedding (they are now divorced). it's been 15 years!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Oh, I am sooo thankful for mine. He is such a good person . . . . kind to everyone. He will choose the family over everything else. He is sooooo dedicated to his job, which I find soooo sexy. I can always count on him.

We have our fights are our stresses, but, he is a true blessing to me.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I thank God for my husband and the two sons I had with him. Their best qualities as they mature seem to be from him.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 3:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am grateful for mine everyday. He is considerate and caring and loves me more than words can say and I him.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes I do. He takes such good care of me and my daughter and is very kind hearted. I am thankful everyday.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011