Shopaholic?

I love buying clothes for my baby girl 2 1/2 months, its my and DH first baby together and I like getting new stuff for her. I'm not using credit cards or anything, and all bills are getting paid but I feel like DH thinks I'm getting rediculous he hasn't said it yet, but when is enough, enough?

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 3:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Shopping

• Just try to be realistic and realize that she will grow out of them very fast.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have two girls, so I completly understand. I had to stop myself recently because i am running out places to put their clothes! As long as your can handle it i dont see a problem just dont let it disrupt your marriage. Good Luck
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Luv to shop til I drop...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• OMG I went completly overboard when my DD was little! I slowly backed off of all the shopping when she was about 18 months and I noticed HOW MANY CLOTHES SHE Had -- and lots that still had tags!! It is still fun -- I am on a flip-flop binge with her right now -- she has them in ALL colors shapes and sizes --- but at $2 a pair, binging on flip-flops wont hurt my checkbook toooo bad!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I can see how easy it would be to do especially if I had little ones. I didn't have the money when mine were little but I can tell you this, if I had the money even now, I would definitely be a bonafide shopaholic!!!

darter

Answer by darter at 3:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• If you can afford it then I dont see a problem with wanting her to look nice and have good clothes. I was that way with all 5 of my kids. My youngest is 6 and I spend quite a bit on clothes on her even still. I think it is only too much if you are buying clothes & dont have money to pay for your regular bills.

Answer by gemgem at 4:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• When it comes to girls, there are never enough clothes, especially while they are growing! More power to ya. She sounds like a lucky little girl.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 6:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011