I have a super picky eater

My son is 4 yrs old he is a super picky eater he hates bread,eggs,meat,fish,pork but he loves veggies and fruits to me its okay but his dad is filipino and they eat alot of rice he thinks my son should eat rice in every meal I tell my hubby to much rice isn't good for you either but he gets offended.What can I do?

myliljs

Asked by myliljs at 3:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Just go with it at least he is eating fruits and vegetables; kids go through phases and eventually he will start eating other things. My sons both went through this also and the doctor told us that as long as they were growing and gaining weight then not to worry about it. You could also offer him something like pedia sure or something like that but like I said as long as he is eating something and growing and gaining weight then I wouldn't be too concerned. Otherwise talk to your pediatrician and see what they recommend
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:44 PM on May. 21, 2011

• My daughter is 3 1/2 and she is like the most picky eater I have ever saw! She loves pizza and always wants pizza. She does not like like veggies and most meat. I can get her to eat chicken every once and a while, but sometimes she wont eat it. I can get her to eat pasta all day. She is always asking for snacks and stuff. I refuse to give her junk food and will just let her not eat if she wont eat what I have made her. When she gets hungry enough, she finally gives in and eats a lil bit. It drives me crazy and i donno what to do. I give her those pediasure drinks to make up for some of the nutritional loss. maybe they grow out of it, I have no clue O.o
    punkypreggo

Answer by punkypreggo at 3:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2011