Do you watch Army Wives? Did you cry last episode?

Army Wives is one of my favorite shows and I have NEVER cried at any show like I did on the last episode of Army Wives. I mean seriously, from the minute it happened til the end of the show, non-stop! SO glad I wasn't watching it with anyone else lol. What do you think of the story lines right now?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• cryingThat was such a sad episode.  I thought for sure the flag was going to Claudia Joy and then when they gave it to Denise I knew that it had to have been Frank or Jeremy.   I can't (and don't ever want to) imagine what that feels like to lose a child.  I'm a single mom of an only who's 5 1/2.  That was so sad for Frank to meet Molly, but bury Jeremy all in the same day.

leomommy1325

Answer by leomommy1325 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• bawled like a baby from minute one. But I almost always cry during that show.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I cried through almost the whole episode, i knew they were gna kill him off but comeone? man, another one of the kids? It was too sad an episode.
    mommame19

Answer by mommame19 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I cried like a baby!! I couldn't imagine losing my daughter, especially in such a violent manner. It made me want to go wake up my dd and hold her close.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I just watched it tonight and I sobbed literally sobbed the entire hour. It was heart wrenching. My DH is military and I just wanted to hug him. So so sad. My face is still puffy
    maybaby22

Answer by maybaby22 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I cry at the first note of Taps ALWAYS!! My BIL is ret USMC and said you couldn't watch and not cry if you have any soul. I'm so thankful to all of those serving!!
    chucks_mama

Answer by chucks_mama at 12:13 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes, I cried all night I couldn't even fall asleep that night. My husband came in when I was watching it and said what is wrong I said Jeremy died. He was mad when I told him on the show. He said he never saw someone cry so hysterically over an actor.
    xpressmom

Answer by xpressmom at 8:57 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Bawled my eyes out~! I was surprised that Jeremy was the one killed off..grrrrrrrrrrr. I love this show!
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 3:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Missed the episode but heard it was good
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:51 AM on Mar. 31, 2011