About sex... adult content

How many of you stayed with the first guy you had sex with? And don't you ever wonder about other guys? Personally, I never saw sex as something sacred, just something that was fun and felt good. I've had quite a few sexual partners, and don't regret any of them. I guess I just can't wrap my mind around having had only one sexual partner in your life... I would always wonder about what it would feel like with somebody else.

And waiting till you're married? Who would buy a car without taking a test drive? Sex is important in a relationship, what if you married somebody who SUCKED at it?

No offense meant to anybody, I'm just curious :)

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 4:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't NOT marry someone just based on how they perform sexually. yes sex is important but there are other things that are just as if not more important. but I would pretty disappointed if he sucked lol
    Anonymous

• How many of you stayed with the first guy you had sex with?

Not I.......

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I married the man I lost my virginity to. we have always been together. I can't see myself sleeping with anyone else. maybe it's because I have only been with him, but I would think I would feel weird and akward. It's wasn't weird with him.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Not me, but if I would've met my husband like 10 years earlier he would've been my first and I'da stayed lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I feel the same way as you but it has caused my life to be a lot harder than it could have been. When I think back to the person that was my first I am soooooo glad we didn't stay together lol! My bf's brother is 26 and still a virgin, he has been dating this girl for almost a year and they are waiting for marriage, I guess since neither of them have never done anything before then they wouldn't know if the other sucked at it lol. But I guess each to his own. I used to think about other people but since I have had a long relationship with my bf I don't think too much of it anymore.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't think about having sex with other men while I'm in a relationship, but I'm still glad I had the experience before settling down...
    Anouck

Comment by Anouck (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• LOLOLOLOL!!! I'm not even sure i knew the name of the first guy i had sex with! for real...
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• tsk tskdullscissors it's funny but sad too cause I can't remember either!!!!!

buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 4:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• would it make it less sad if i told you it was on a boat in the middle of Lake Tenkiller (Oklahoma), in a cove called, ''Three Fingers Cove''..for real...the shoreline kinda juts out in three long, thin points. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Three fingers Cove just sounds...dirty! Heh.
    Anouck

Comment by Anouck (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011