I guess I have sex on the brain today... adult content

What was the BEST sexual experience of your life? Was it with your current husband/SO, or not? Don't get me wrong, my husband and I have an amazing sex life, but if I have to be completely honest, the best sex I EVER had was with a booty call. He was completely wrong for a relationship, but man oh man, did that guy know how to rock a girl's world... I still get woozy thinking about it, heh.

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 4:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My best sexual experience was with myself. I had always wanted a vibrator and I thought I had had an orgasm before with a man but when I used the Rabbit for the first time I don't know how I could have gotten mixed up. It was amazing.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Haha, nobody knows how to please you like you, right?
    Anouck

Comment by Anouck (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I was an 18 year old punk rock girl. He was a 21 year old Army soldier. We met at a party on base (I was there with a friend even though it wasn't my scene). We had some drinks, he asked if I wanted to go back to his room, I said okay. We did it. All night long. He was sweet and gentle for a big tattooed army guy. We did it in bed. We did it in the shower. We drank beer and did it. We fell asleep and he woke me in the morning with a gentle shake and called me Sleeping Beauty. I got dressed and told him goodbye and he kissed me. I never saw or talked to him again. But man oh man, for a girl who was sleeping with nothing but skinny pierced punk boys at the time, he sure was something different and amazing. I still have no idea why on earth he picked me to hook up with. I didn't seem like his "type" at all. But boy did we make some music that night.
    Anonymous

• mine was definitely with my husband ive opened up alot with my husband and feel sexy around him i never had an orgasm until i had sex with him
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Mine was with my husband. I never had an orgasm sexually until I was with him. I miss having sex. :(
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2011