Have you done this?

OMG! I can not believe I did not to anything today and the day went by so fast I usually don't do this just sit around and did nothing but today for the first time I was alone my dh was at work the kids at school and me here at home did a little straighten but for at least a good three hours I did not get up I was ready for this I guess but did not expect to do this I dropped the kids off at school came home made some coffee and ate a little something got my cell & home phone grabbed the remote grabbed a blanket and a pillow got my iPad and sat on our recliner and here I am...ugh I do feel a tad guilty :/
Kids just got home had something for them to snack & eat/drink so far so good now I gotta see what I need to make for dinner...CHICKEN again!!!! Oh no.
Venting....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i think i did that yesterday.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• its a guilty pleasure doing something for yourself! Its fun to do it sometimes.
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i had to pack today were moving tomorrow lol
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 4:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I do it all the time. My kids are in school all day, house rarely gets messy, and I dont work. I cant afford gas to go for care free drives. So, I can sit home and be online, watch tv, and well thats really all.

Answer by gemgem at 4:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011