Crest white strips yay or nay???

Hi,

My name is Ifeoma and I'm a coffee addict. Yep! Proudly so. However, my java loving has a side effect...srtained teeth.

I was wondering if Crest white strips will be effective as a cheap teeth whitening method. If not, can you recommend other cheap or home made teeth whitening ideas?

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Take an orange peel and use the white side. Rub it on your teeth. It will take off the surface stains. Anything deeper, the crest strips work amazing.
    Irix

Answer by Irix at 4:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• love them!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I use them and I think they work, but I don't drink a lot of coffee
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes highly recommend it but make sure you get the ones that say "premium" that's what my hand I use oh and be patient give it time as soon as people give you compliments then is when you slow it down. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes they work great on my teeth. I also use the Crest 3D white toothpaste and I like that as well.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nay, from me. They do not stay in place that well & they don't get the stains in beween your teeth. The whitening kits that come with a self-forming tray work most efficiently. You heat the tray in hot water & form it to your own teeth. My DD is in dentistry & recommends these over all for the OTC kits. Of course, dental trays & whiteners from the dentist are the ultimate best. But, she realizes not everyone can afford those.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• For a quick fix, Crest white strips are fantastic. You can usually see results after the first use. I do agree with the other posters that they do not work well for in between teeth stains, but I think that's easily fixed when using a whitening toothpaste and mouthwash. It's an exepensive way to whiten your smile and is super easy to use if you place them before stepping in the shower, that way the times up before you know it! A trip to the dentist for a good cleaning would also help you achieve better results.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 11:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yay, but you can go to walmart and get generic that are just as good
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2011