• In the Spotlight:

My 19 year old son is moving in with us at the end of june, will this be good for me to have him room in??

Shelly3940

Asked by Shelly3940 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• ?

There is NO way to give you good advice if you don't give us more information...

GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Room in??? As in Sleep in your room?? Need more info as your question makes no sense.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i dunno if this is just me- but for some reason, i'm reading it as in your son will be sleeping in the same room as you...? if thats not the case, totally sorry!

but Rebel is right- there's no way to give good advice or even thoughts if there's not more info
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 4:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Why on earth would a 19 year old WANT to share a room with his mom???? No offense. LOL
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• at 19 yrs old remember he needs o look after him self not you remind him that now he is adult that you no longer do his laundry that he must also clean up after himself
    he also needs to find a job mom okay to ask for rent
    they eat so much
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Well my daughter is moving in, I am so happy she choose to move back room, and save her money. The only thing i asked her is to help with groceries if she wants to eat something different, keep her room clean. So if you talk to your son what your expectations are that might prevent future conflict among you and him.
    rainha

Answer by rainha at 10:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2011