Bedroom!

me, my boyfriend and my mother all have a house together and my mom is always up in our bussiness like the other morning at 5:30 we was fighting because we didnt have a babysitter for us to go to work and she walks up in our room going off its not the kids fault and going off i know its not his fault that we was arguing to eachother!! So it makes my boyfriend stay in our room and even when she isnt here he still stays in there and it drives me nuts any ideas on how i can get my mom and my boyfriend to get along!

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Home & Garden

• my bil and my mil and i fight were living with them until tomorrow when we move in to our own apartment and i would always stay in the bedroom they just need to not talk to each other if there gonna fight
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 4:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• grow up and move out.
    Anonymous

• Get jobs where the baby can be in day care AND you can afford to MOVE OUT!!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• excusse me anonymous umm i am grown it was just what was best at the time for me and my son at the time so keep your oppion to yourself if its gonna be rude!!! thanks much =) and we are moving out at the end of july when our lease is up!!
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Try to look forward to July . . . . it will be here soon, and all of that stress will soon be over. It is hard for three adults to live together ...

Hang in there.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• If your mom and boyfriend don't get along - there is nothing to change that.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps if you sit down with your mom and try to set some ground rules....it might make things easier for all of you.
    Tell her to make a list of things she is not happy with in your living environment and you make a list. Then you two or three discuss your lists and how your going to change them at the end of the week. It should make everyone happy.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• The best thing you can do right now is get reliable daycare for your children and then save mo ney to get your own apartment or house. But you need to get out of there or it will just get worse as time goes on.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011