Suggestions....for fertility?

Alright so did you use something that helped you get pregnant? If so what? (Did that fertility statue that your friend got really work? or was it something more tangible like the instead cup?) Looking for actual responses...suggestions such as sleeping with the mail man etc need not apply!!! Have a picture of what you used post it so the rest of us know what to look for in "real fertility" statues!!! Thank You in advance looking forward to some answers!!!

michcous

Asked by michcous at 5:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine have all come when I finally relaxed about it and made sex about connecting and being intimate again instead of about making a baby. I know that is FREAKIN IMPOSSIBLE to do when you want a baby so bad. Our first came after a year of infertility, when he came home on surprise for a weekend that was supposed to be an extended business trip. I hadn't been stressed about charting and planning because I didn't even think I would be having sex...so it was just for fun. I didn't follow any of the rules about propping my hips up and lying still for 20 mins or anything crazy that I was doing...we were up wrestling around within a few mins and laughing and having fun...whamo...pregnant. Intrauterine insemination didn't work, pills didn't work...fun worked.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't know if it worked or it was a coincidence, but my husband and I tried to get pregnant for 4yrs and on a trip to we came across the fertility statues, i said "it couldn't hurt" so I touched them and within a month I was pregnant. that was 7 years ago, I have not gotten pregnant again, we only have our one child. maybe i need to find the statues again. lol

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 8:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Just try to relax. Good luck! :)
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Well, I don't have a picture, but the Fertility Statue that my friend DID have...didn't work for me. In fact only one thing DID work. IVF.

It's fine to look for ways to help but don't spend to much time. If you try for 1 year and nothing, it's time to put away the statues and spells and go find a doctor.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Well I have spent two years going to Doctors and that hasn't worked so what would you reccomend now????
    michcous

Comment by michcous (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Are you seeing a specailst? I loved my RE, it did take a year and half but now I have a 13month old.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Have seen a RE and that was the worse experience of my entire life. She put me on clomid and just kept upping the dose...loved my old OB/GYN but we moved 4 hours away and am seeing a new OB/GYN and doing more rounds of clomid. I work nights so my BBT charts have always been erratic (no point in the chart per my OB/GYN). I am just to the point where I am willing to try pretty much anything....it can't hurt and if it works even better. I meant this to be a fun post to see what people thought helped them...not a post to rip me a new one cause I am interested in things besides medications to get pregnant!

michcous

Comment by michcous (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011