Do you wish you could have more?

Had a hysterectomy about 6 yrs ago, I have 3 adopted children and i child of my own, I really wanted more but had to have an emergency hysterectomy. With all these happy pregnant mommies sure makes me wish I could of had just one more..........anyone else have the same or different reason they could not have any more and wish they could?

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 5:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i have 4 boys ages 6, 4f 1/2, 2 1/2 and 11 months old and i had my tubes tied after my 4th baby. i am still sad i had made that decision. My husband was the one that didnt want anymore not me, but i guess it would not be a good idea to have more without him...lol. He didnt want any more after 3 kids, but i became pregnant with and IUD in. If we do decide to have one more we want to adopt a baby girl with Down Syndrome. We have one son who was born with Down Syndrome and i have a special place in my heart for them.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• OMG how sweet!!!!! My daughter whom is 17 has always told me she wanted a baby with down syndrome, and I always told her that is something you do not wish for. She has the biggest heart I swear and she would and will make the perfect mother to her child with or without it..............And I agree you are a very special person
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 5:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• At the time, when my third child was born, my DH didn't want any more children. We talked about it for over a year and he still didn't want another one so he had a vasectomy. A few years ago I wish we had gone for the 4th child, although now I am glad we didn't. Our 3rd child got very sick this past summer and it has been a difficult time since then.

I have thought that maybe we would adopt, although I am not sure I could get DH to got for that either, so we I am happy with the 3 children I do have.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I want 1 more baby and I want to get pregnant in April or May. It wont happen for 2 reasons.
    1. It took us 2 years TTC before we had our son. During delivery they had to remove a part of my ovary. If it took 2 years with 2 working ovaries....I dont know what will happen with only one whole one :(
    2. DH says no. He is happy with just 1.
    ~ Michelle
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 5:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Dear God, no. I hated being pregnant. I have 2 kids, and tied my tubes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011