what is your all time favorite commercial?

just curious, i always liked that "there aint no bugs on me" commercial.

SHADYZGIRL1983

Asked by SHADYZGIRL1983 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• the insurance com. with mrs.butterswroth in it. "someone put the logo over my face"
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I just love the one of the mom holding the baby and the baby grabs the cell phone from the diaper bag...and when it rings, the mom tries to turn and turn to get the phone - while the baby has it all along! LOVE it!!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I love the freecreditreport.com commercials and I love the Slowskis (comcast) they are hilarious ...
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 2:03 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I love the commercial that existed back then when I was a kid, The one of the flinstones vitamins "I'm a BIG kid now" lol...
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I LOVE THE COMMERCIALS WITH THE COWS IN CALIFORNIA
    bbread54

Answer by bbread54 at 7:43 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• My Aunt who was also my BF, Sister and Mother all in one passed 10 yrs this Feb. She used to Love the Staples Commercial "It's the most wonderful time of the year". It wasn't until 3 years ago that I truly understood the meaning, lol. Now I look forward to that commercial come August and I get hysterical thinking of my Aunt who I KNOW is laughing with me from Heaven.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 7:57 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• The Wendy's Open Latenight's commercial where the raccons steal the car and go joyriding in the middle of the night!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:48 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• the scrubbing bubble one with the old deoderizer and the women takes it off and the bubbles all go ewwww. my ds loves that commerciao and he says ewww all the time and he makes me laugh so hard everytime he does it. i think that is why i find it so cute, otherwise its the dog dipping his own nugget in the sauce before he will eat it.
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 10:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• That was my first answer when I read the question...the cute little puppies. LOL. I also love the one where the bloodhound is helping the cat find the litter box. My all time faves were the ones when I was growing up in Wisconsin and they had the bear in the beer commercials. I'm not a drinker but I always loved those commercialsl.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2008